Preparing For Your Balance
- Drink lots of water to ensure your body is hydrated.
- Wear loose baggy clothing eg. T-shirt and track suit bottoms.
- Switch off your mobile phone before entering the treatment room.
After Your Balance
To achieve the best long lasting effects following your Amatsu balance:
- Do follow the three W's
- Walk - if you feel able, you are advised to go for a short walk
- Water - drink plenty of water
- Warmth - if you feel a bit sore or achy, keep the area warm with a wheaty bag or warm hot water bottle, or take a leisurely warm bath
- Don't visit the gym or heavy physical exercise within 24 hours
- Avoid caffeine eg. coffee, diet fizzy drinks, tea etc
- Eat bland (not salty or spicy) to give your digestive system a rest
- Avoid alcohol immediately following your balance
- Allow yourself the opportunity to sleep or rest
- Above all be kind to yourself!
If you are at all concerned, please call your Amatsu practitioner to discuss.